SeungJoo Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lee Seung Gi & Han Hyo Joo Gossip, Rummour

4 posters

Go down

Lee Seung Gi & Han Hyo Joo Gossip, Rummour Empty Lee Seung Gi & Han Hyo Joo Gossip, Rummour

Post by Admin Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:49 pm

Semua yg berhubungan dengan Gossip, Rumpian...walo terdengar maksa en ngarang, yg penting jalan terusss....wkwk
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://seungjoohere.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lee Seung Gi & Han Hyo Joo Gossip, Rummour Empty Re: Lee Seung Gi & Han Hyo Joo Gossip, Rummour

Post by Rae_Yoo Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:51 pm

Makin banyak aja CF nya Sunggi....katanya udah mo jadi Raja iklan! klo gitu ini mah sama lagi kek HJ, Ratu iklan! wkwkwk..... phbbbt
Rae_Yoo
Rae_Yoo

Back to top Go down

Lee Seung Gi & Han Hyo Joo Gossip, Rummour Empty Re: Lee Seung Gi & Han Hyo Joo Gossip, Rummour

Post by Rae_Yoo Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:07 pm

ada kabar klo CF yg pake HJ en Sunggi selalu naek penjualanya...xixixi sama lagi bok!
Rae_Yoo
Rae_Yoo

Back to top Go down

Post by vesicabilliaris Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:19 am

askummm...hei smua aku datangggggggg.............
annyong...
hoooohh..sini tret rumorr grin1
rumornya banyakkkkkk skaliiiiiiiiiiiiii cheers

vesicabilliaris

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshiny Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:54 am

halllo semuaa... !!!
annyong...

sepinyo, penghuni yg lain pd kemana niiyy.. huh

ngomong2 soal CF, seungjoo sama2 jadi model produk samsung. Hyojoo kamera, kalo seunggi kulkas.

serasi kan.. [hmpfh] [hmpfh]
Lee Seung Gi & Han Hyo Joo Gossip, Rummour 40554139717069402112134
credit to: let's support Han Hyo Joo and Lee Seung Gi be REAL COUPLE ♥️ In Real Life @ facebook

sunshiny

Back to top Go down

Post by vesicabilliaris Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:01 pm

ehh.org2 pda kemana huh

vesicabilliaris

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:55 pm

ada disini XD
Rae_Yoo
Rae_Yoo

Back to top Go down

Post by vesicabilliaris Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:34 am

lhaa....kok pikkux cuman keliatan sepotong Neutral
neng Raeee ......... help us !!! bounce

vesicabilliaris

Back to top Go down

Post by vesicabilliaris Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:09 am

HyoJoo talk about seung gie (21 okto 2010)

Her gratitude towards same-aged friend Lee Seung Gi’s advice
Whether it was due to being able to relax or because of body aches, after completing filming for “Dong Yi,” Han Hyo Joo revealed “I feel as if I’ve overcome a big mountain in which there seemed to be no end in sight.” In particular, she aroused a lot of curiosity when she said “There were times when things were so hard I wanted to give up, but Lee Seung Gi’s advice helped me.”

Han Hyo Joo said “I still keep in touch with Seung Gi every now and then. And seeing that I got a phone call right at a time when things were really tough for me, I complained to him that things were difficult. At that time Seung Gi was able to clearly pinpoint my problem. Seung Gi said ‘If you say it’s hard once, then things really start to get difficult’ and I was really able to identify with that statement.” She said “After that, I never once let out that things were hard.”

Same age peers, Han Hyo Joo and Lee Seung Gi were perfectly matched in 40% viewership ratings popular drama Brilliant Legacy.”

Getting a phone call from Seunggi after Dong Yi ended
Actress Han Hyo Joo talks about her ongoing connection to singer-actor Lee Seung Gi after their well matched chemistry shown in last year’s SBS drama Brilliant Legacy.

She revealed “Whether I’m starting a project or wrapping up one, I am in contact with Lee Seung Gi every now and then.” She added “Somehow he knew about the final episode broadcast of Dong Yi. Afterwards I heard from him and he said ‘You did a good job. Let’s meet up once before the end of the year.’ I was really thankful.” She said with a laugh, “I know very well how Seunggi lives his life.”

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Seunggi’s kiss scenes, Shin Min Ah
When asked whether she had watched Lee Seung Gi’s drama My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, she said “Ironically, each time I tuned in, they were all kiss scenes” and added with a laugh, “he did better job compared to Brilliant Legacy.” She shared, I had already received a text message from the Brilliant Legacy PD earlier on saying ‘He’s doing a better job than when he did the kiss scene with you.’ (laughter) I’m not jealous. The drama’s storyline is fun, and Seunggi also did a good acting job.”

“Shin Min Ah was so pretty. I was a big Shin Min Ah fan early on. Soon, after meeting up with Seunggi first, it would be great to see Shin Min Ah too. (chuckles) Now that I’m finished with filming, I plan to watch My Girlfiriend is a Gumiho from the start.”

Seunggi as a friend and his textbook advice
“I am in contact with Seunggi every now and then, and we also text. Seunggi is like… how would I describe him? He is a very upright friend. From the first time I met him until now, he has not changed; he is a good friend. He says a lot of things to me that give me strength and encouragement.”

However, there were flaws even for “upright guy” Lee Seung Gi. “He definitely gives me advice, but the problem is that it is really formal. (chuckles) I give out non-textbook advice, but that friend always gives textbook example advice. Even still, I think that he is a really good friend. However, next time I would be thankful if he gave me some more varied and different advice. (laughter)”

Then does that mean Lee Seung Gi regularly monitored Dong Yi? “I often monitored My Girlfriend is a Gumiho as well, and Seunggi monitored Dong Yi too. Because he is an actor associated with a very good, memorable, and well-matched previous project, we both had high hopes of wanting the best for our individual projects.” She said “The Brilliant Legacy team recently met up for dinner but due to the final filming for Dong Yi, I was unable to attend.”

Preferring Ji Jin Hee over Lee Seung Gi
However, the actor she boasted about was Ji Jin Hee, a perfect match able to go beyond Lee Seung Gi. “Even still, it was more fun with Ji Jin Hee sunbae. You say that Seunggi may feel hurt? He has Shin Min Ah, you know. (chuckles) Do you know what a great person Ssunbae is? Even though
Her gratitude towards same-aged friend Lee Seung Gi’s advice

Seeing Seunggi more as an actor than a singer
“While working with Seunggi, I wasn’t cognizant of him as a singer. For some reason, he didn’t seem like a singer. For me, he is simply an actor.” She continued, “I don’t at all mean that he isn’t like that of a singer. You cannot misunderstand what I said.”

She emphasized “It’s because I first met him when I was 19 years old on MBC sitcom Nonstop and even then he was a peer actor to me. That’s why him as an actor has a stronger impression,” she explained with a laugh. She added, “Actually it’s also because I haven’t really seen him singing upfront.” She expressed, “For me, Seunggi is a good actor colleague.”

She said, “I see Seunggi more as an actor than a singer. Even though he’s a friend, he also motivates me in a big way. For me, acting alone can be too much, so I respect Seunggi’s ability to handle acting and singing, all things perfectly.”

Thoughts on Seunggi’s music
When asked about her taste in music, she said that she liked indie bands. She added “I like popular music too” adding “I like YoungWoong JaeJoong’s song.” She indicated that she came to value TVXQ’s music while filming Telecinema’s Heaven’s Postman with YoungWoong JaeJoong. However, after hesitating when asked how she felt about Lee Seung Gi’s music, she said in a shaky voice with a chuckle, “I like Seunggi’s music too.” She said “Although I don’t have the skills to put out a song, if the opportunity presents itself, I would like to perform in a play or musical.”

Sources: Sports Khan; Asia Today; Star News; DongA; TV Daily; FNN; Sports Chosun
credit:http://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2010/10/21/han-hyo-joo-talks-about-her-friend-seunggi-article/#comment-2792 m01

vesicabilliaris

Back to top Go down

Post by vesicabilliaris Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:15 am

SeungJoo promote BL in JAPAN.......
briliant legacy,han hyo joo lee seung gi
lee seung gi,han hyo joo,briliant legacy

serasii amattt m01

vesicabilliaris

Back to top Go down

Post by vesicabilliaris Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:24 am

SeungJoo at SBS drama awards 2009

RED carpet.....
Lee Seung Gi & Han Hyo Joo Gossip, Rummour 091231sbsdramaawards28
Lee Seung Gi & Han Hyo Joo Gossip, Rummour 200912312152052100_1
Winner Best Coupleee (Briliant legacy) SBS drama awrds 2009
Lee Seung Gi & Han Hyo Joo Gossip, Rummour 091231sbsdramaawards26
Lee Seung Gi & Han Hyo Joo Gossip, Rummour 091231S-12
Lee Seung Gi & Han Hyo Joo Gossip, Rummour 200912312246241114_1

HUAAAAAAAAAAAA....mrk duet..........
Lee Seung Gi & Han Hyo Joo Gossip, Rummour 11183894
Lee Seung Gi & Han Hyo Joo Gossip, Rummour 200912312339391113_1

hyo joo grogiii amat dsni..saat2 trakhir gie jadi megang tangan hyo joo ga?? soalx di vidiox lgs di shoot k BSB..... ihhhh beteeee

m01 Rolling Eyes

vesicabilliaris

Back to top Go down

Post by vesicabilliaris Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:29 am

SeungJoo at YSSM here diss
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdje4d_bl-special-kissing-scene_shortfilms

enjoyyyy !

MC: The next staff question for Lee SG. For the kissing scene with Han HJ, it was overheard him asking the director, “Should I do a real kiss or just a fake one?”Were you really thinking of doing a sloppy job?
Lee SG: I don’t even know how to answer this.
Kang HD: Lee SG-ssi. Did you have expectations knowing that there’s a kissing scene? You were the one asking about doing a real kiss or a fake one.
Lee SG: It’s not like that. Of course I know that I’ve to do a real kiss for a close-up shoot. The reason I asked was because I wanted to know, when filming a full shot that’s 20 feet away from the camera….
Kang HD: You mean to say you can just do a sloppy job if the camera is far away? Wow that’s so Lee SG.That’s exactly how Lee SG thinks.
MC: When you mentioned a ‘real kiss’ how real did you intended it to be?
Lee SG: I didn’t mean that I wouldn’t do a good job. But you have to consider the actress’s feelings. I’ve to care for Hyo Joo-ssi feelings. It’s not right to ignore everything to just hug and kiss her. I can’t do that. I’ve to respect the actress, she’s my co-star. We’re only acting.
MC: But acting has to be real too.
Lee SG: Yes…..that too. * oughhhhhhhhhhh *
MC: What were your thoughts about the scene when you read the script?
Lee SG: It was an overpowering feeling. I couldn’t sleep. I practised repeatedly for the lines prior to that scene. I wanted to say the lines with charismatic flair. The pressure was too great and I couldn’t sleep at all. I was almost falling to pieces when I arrived at the site. I couldn’t tell anyone and I couldn’t rehearse. The nerve-wrecking thing about kissing scenes is that you cannot rehearse it. It’s really nerve-wrecking. I couldn’t approach Hyo Joo-ssi and ask ‘should we do a real kiss or a fake one during the full shot’. So I had to ask the director. Should I do a real kiss or just…or should I not do anything and just touch our lips together?
Kim MS: That will do. That’s why it’s so embarrassing.
Kang HD: (to Yoo JI and Kim MS) So how about you both? Do you do a real kiss?
Yoo JI: You see. What happened then was that both of them were really nervous and feeling awkward. When we were viewing the close-up, we noticed that their noses were squashed. We were pent-up about it because it should not be like this.
Kang HD: Seung Gi-ssi. We have the director’s testimony ready. Let’s take a look.
Director: It was an early shoot and everyone was listless. I couldn’t remember well but I think I wanted them to do a real kiss. Both of them were awkward. It’s supposed to be an aesthetic shot with him looking smart and she pretty but their noses got squashed. It’s an NG and I told them to do a retake. I don’t know if it’s true but I was thinking to myself: Is Lee SG that inexperienced? Lee SG was blushing. Seeing him blush, I wanted to play a prank on them. I didn’t shout ‘Cut’ and they went on for…was it a minute or two?
[Their BTS kissing scene was shown. A total of 10 retakes with the final take lasting 19:34]
Kang HD: The director didn’t know much about Lee SG. The truth is he’s a pro at blushing. Acting shy. He’s really good at that.
MC Mong: He was actually thinking, “Hyo Joo isn’t that good at it either.”
Yoo JI: Oh. He’s blushing now.
Kang HD: Hyo Joo-ssi. You seem to have lots to say about this scene too. Your nose was flattened. What’s your opinion?
Han HJ: In honesty, he really doesn’t have much experience with kissing.
MC: Did you have lots of kissing scenes in your previous projects?
Han HJ: Most of them.
Kim MS: (curious) Who were your co-stars? [Han HJ laughs] * wkwkwkwkwkw
Han HJ: When I read the script, I told myself I was going to do a good scene here. I knew that it would garner a strong viewers’ response. I was filming with that thought but when I looked at the tape later – my nose was flattened. Actresses usually hope that their kissing scenes will turn out beautiful. In the end, he was fine but my nose was flattened. Luckily, there was a final kissing scene.
Lee SG: And she went all out to wrestle her revenge.
Han HJ: The ending kiss scene was interesting. Eun Sung surprised Hwan with a kiss. So when I read the script stating that ‘Eun Sung holds Hwan’s head and kisses him’, I knew this was the opportunity. I held his head and… *ehmmmmmm*
Lee SG: She grabbed it like this and squashed it. Actually she could have just held it like this but she did this.
MC: Any more new insider information?
Kang HD: There’s this rumor about you touching Hyo Joo’s hair for the ending kiss scene. Was it pre-planned or just a personal habit of Lee SG?
Han HJ: I think he may have picked that up from somewhere. It will be fine if held me like this but he had to do this. I was frightened and he had to clutch my hair like this.
Kang HD: Where did you see this?
MC: It wasn’t in any of the movies.
Lee SG: I thought holding her this way looks great. I only knew how it looked but I didn’t know the correct way of holding her. It wasn’t simply holding her. There are two of us and she’s the lead actress. She has to look good too. I held her too fast and her hair got shoved high. No matter which way I had held her, her hair would be shoved too. So I decided to smooth it gently.
MC: Well, not everyone can do that.

vesicabilliaris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down