SeungJoo Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated.

5 posters

Go down

Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated. Empty Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated.

Post by Admin Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:39 pm

Korean Drama Coming Soon From Your National TV?

Korean Drama Coming Soon From Your National TV?

28 January 2010 @ 10:09 pm

Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated. Hwansung1

“Brilliant Legacy,” is sentimental love story, stars Lee Seung-gi as a wealthy socialite and Han Hyo-ju as the commoner girl whom he comes to adore.

The Korean Wave has already washed over large swaths of Asia, but one local state-sponsored non-profit company has adopted a new approach to keep the waters rising.

The Korean Foundation for International Culture Exchange announced it has acquired a limited international license for “Brilliant Legacy,”
a television drama that gained ratings of over 40 percent when it aired on SBS here, and will give away broadcasting rights for free in 81 overseas countries as a way of boosting Korean popular culture.

The drama, a sentimental love story, stars Lee Seung-gi as a wealthy socialite and Han Hyo-ju as the commoner girl whom he comes to adore.

SBS retained licensing rights in Japan, China and Southeast Asia, and is still negotiating with broadcasters in those areas to air the drama, which originally ran on weekends from April to July last year. East

Asia already has high demand for Korean films and dramas, and thus was excluded from the deal with the foundation.

The same organization acquired the rights to “The Painter of Winds” from SBS last year, contributing to its airing in 30 countries.

Source: JoongAnd Daily

sources: Omonatheydidn't and LiveJournal

Back to top Go down

Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated. Empty Re: Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated.

Post by Rae_Yoo Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:14 am

Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated. Hwansung2-1

Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated. SI1-1copy-1

Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated. HwanSung1-1

Cr: AF
Rae_Yoo
Rae_Yoo

Back to top Go down

Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated. Empty Re: Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated.

Post by green_arrow Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:02 am

rae....................pikunya keren......................elo nemu dimana say..............hahahahahhah
green_arrow
green_arrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:04 am

dari Asian Fanatic Greenie.....
Rae_Yoo
Rae_Yoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:43 am

Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated. Story2j
Rae_Yoo
Rae_Yoo

Back to top Go down

Post by White_lily Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:47 pm

wahh abis liat piku2ny jd pengen rerun dr awal chessy
komplit sich pikuny, scene dr eps. awal sampe eps. akhir ada grin1
White_lily
White_lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:00 pm

iya...BL pengen rerun lagi....Kepengenya Indos juga rerun BL lagi doongk wkwkwk....
Rae_Yoo
Rae_Yoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:00 pm

Brilliant Legacy Siap Raih Kesuksesan di Jepang

Drama produksi negeri ginseng, Korea yang bertajuk Brilliant Legacy ini memang sangat disukai tidak hanya di negeri asalnya sendiri, namun juga populer di mancanegara seperti Indonesia. Nah, drama yang dibintangi Han Hyo-joo dan Lee Seung-gi ini siap menyerbu pasar Jepang.

Brilliant Legacy akan ditayangkan di stasiun televisi Jepang, Fuji TV, mulai pada Maret 2010 mendatang, begitulah dilangsir oleh SBS, produser drama tersebut. Brilliant Legacy adalah drama televisi yang paling banyak disaksikan di Korea pada paruh pertama tahun 2009 dan berhasil meraih perolehan rating pemirsa rata-rata yang mencapai 46%.

Drama tersebut juga laku keras di banyak negara Asia lain termasuk Taiwan dimana Brilliant Legacy berhasil mencatat rating tinggi dalam penayangannya sejak November tahun 2009 lalu. Selain banyak disaksikan, drama ini juga meraih 8 penghargaan SBS Drama Awards 2009 termasuk penghargaan pasangan terbaik dan aktris utama terbaik.
Rae_Yoo
Rae_Yoo

Back to top Go down

Post by green_arrow Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:52 am

kangen BL aka SI.................kangen uri Hwansung........

kalo sempet mau rerun lg.....................hahahhaahh

rae..............itu artikel dr mana...........

sourcenya elo gak tls.............heuehhehehe
green_arrow
green_arrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:57 am

dari FB jeng...itu transletan deh, yg kasih juga gak nulis sumbernya tuh...
Rae_Yoo
Rae_Yoo

Back to top Go down

Post by White_lily Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:57 am

rae, mungkin tu artikel sumbernya dr webnya indosiar *gw jg barusan baca* smiley
White_lily
White_lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:16 pm

iya mungkin yah hehe....BL lagi di tayangin di Jepang en nggak beda jauh sama tayangan mulainya serial DY nya Hyo Joo wink

Lily sering kesini ya hehe...
Rae_Yoo
Rae_Yoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:22 pm

SeungGi's Taiwan MTV interview
The MC basically said SeungGi starred in BL which was extremely popular

How are you different from your character in the drama (BL)?

Actually, I think in real life...
I'm very different from my drama character.
If I lived with that kind of personality in real life,
it would probably cause a lot of conflicts.
The character of Sunwoo Hwan
can be very charismatic in the drama.
If there is such a person in real life,
he'd probably be very charismatic as well.
Even though in the beginning he was very arrogant,
with a bad attitude, and no manners,
but after he met Eun Sung,
he was slowly influenced and changed by her.
He started learning to be grateful,
and understanding the importance of family.
And he was very devoted and loyal in love.
Basically, I...
comparing to Hwan who never wears the same clothes twice,
and never uses honorifics while talking to anyone,
I'm not like that.
But when he became quite manly,
I felt we had some similarities there.

cr: Soompi
Rae_Yoo
Rae_Yoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:38 am

credits to HHJ's Naver Cafe (I finally get it!)
Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated. _83hdtvxvid-entalavi_cjfdn6349
Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated. _83hdtvxvid-entalavi_cjfdn6349-1
Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated. 2
Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated. _83hdtvxvid-entalavi_cjfdn6349-2
Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated. 1249354630_200908041157382597236501
Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated. I_cjfdn6349
Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated. _juyong1204
Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated. 1_rlaejrals2
She's so goofy XD haha

Do you guys remember that little girl that HHJ kissed?
Rae_Yoo
Rae_Yoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:42 am

Do you guys remember that little girl that HHJ kissed?
Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated. _inaelove2002
Her~!

Well, her mother posted pictures of her in HHJ's Naver Cafe and she's soooo adorable!
Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated. Dscf0010_inaelove2002
Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated. Dscf0011_inaelove2002
So cutee!! I think she's a baby model lol If not, she should be~

HHJ in newspaper
Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated. P090812002_ksh94423
Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated. Scan0000_qhcjs0007

HHJ cardboard stand in fan's room o_o
Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated. _stkdguss
Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated. _stkdguss-1

HHJ with fans at the BR event
Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated. 090803_000_wlsduddlrk12
Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated. Img_0491_cr326
Brilliant Legacy Stories & News Updated. P7310120_idjaesun
Rae_Yoo
Rae_Yoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:44 am

Light-hearted romance joins weekend lineup

Joining a string of fluffed-out fantasies like KBS' smash-hit "Boys Over Flowers" and MBC's "Cinderella Man," SBS' "Brilliant Legacy" treats weekend audiences to its take on the classic tale of a poor girl and her Prince Charming.

Devastated by her father's death and abandoned by a wicked stepmother, for a moment, it looks like the destitute heroine of the new Saturday and Sunday night series is fated to a Cinderella-esque destiny. That is, until, she suddenly inherits a legacy from the grandmother of her future Prince Charming. Not to mention, the prince of this tale is far from genteel.

Role reversal gives SBS' new series a refreshing levity that suits modern day society, where helpless heroines are no longer helpless and princes need to be rescued every now and then.

Played by singer and actor Lee Seung-gi, the hero of "Brilliant Legacy" is the spoiled grandson of a well-to-do family who finds himself cut off from his fortune. He is left to fend for himself while his future love interest inherits his legacy.

"I am very nervous," said actor Lee at a press conference held on Tuesday. "This is the first time I am playing the lead, so, to be honest, I feel pressure."

"I play a character ... who initially believes that if he has money then he has everything," he added.

Having already risen to fame on the small screen through "1 Night 2 Days," a segment from the KBS reality-variety show "Happy Sunday," the 22-year-old actor will be starring opposite fellow MBC "Nonstop 5" cast member Han Hyo-joo.

"Though we are the same age ... I thought, 'Wow, it would be wonderful to work with Hyo-joo,'" said Lee.

"You're telling the truth, right?" Joked co-star Han, who added, "My first impression of Seung-gi was that he was a very comfortable person."

Actress Han, who starred in the hit SBS series "Iljimae" (2008), is taking on the role of the spunky heroine, who, according to her, has a "courageous disposition."

In the preview screening to the series, Han's heroine punches Lee's hero in the face, hinting at future displays of pluck and audacity. And with the ball in the heroine's court, it will be interesting to see how she and her hero reach their fairytale ending.

"Brilliant Legacy" airs tomorrow night at 10 p.m. on SBS.

credit: Korean Herald
Rae_Yoo
Rae_Yoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:01 am

Akhirnya!!! Ketemuuuuu!! Baca sendiri [hmpfh]

81309 y star interview:

translated from Chinese source: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=627459673

http://www.y-star.co.kr/_ln/0105_200908131042333375

HHJ: good day, dear y star audience. I am HHJ, glad to meet with you. Once more, “cut, NG!”

After BL

Q: the crying scene by the reservoir was very impressive.
A: there were 28 eps in this series, and I had been living as Goo Eun Seon. I didn’t really get training for crying scenes, it never occurred to me I needed any extra performance. It just came spontaneously, since HHJ is completely embodied in GES, the cries, and the smiles came impromptu, never felt any difficulty even till the end of the drama.
Q; what would be the most memorable scene?
A: The shooting of the final scene at the end lingers and is unforgettable. The weather was good and the ending scene was satisfying.
Q: monsoon season, how was the weather during the shooting?
A; we were lucky, the weather was good, it didn’t rain where we were doing the sets even though it’s monsoon season. That was unbelievable.

Regarding the step mom: “but, are we a family?”
Q: how to interpret the villain step mom?
A: it looks like that phrase was the start to define the villain role of the step mom. It makes us feel BSS was not an ordinary person. However, ES was lucky, she ran into people who loved her, people who helped her, and even the grandma. That’s why ES had her empathy for SM and step mom, that’s why ES was fooled by them over and over again. But because of all those events, there came the turning point.

Regarding Goo Eun Seon: yes, I lived uneasily everyday just like that.
A: I would speak with mockery when disgusted with something, I would feel uneasy and couldn’t take it for granted (I didn’t fully understand the Chinese interpretation here)

Family
Concerning: GES: “ you have to stay healthy, granny”
Q: how did your real grandma like the drama?
A: she loved it very, very much. But she kept asking how come the broadcast was so slow? My own grandma was not in good health during my shooting of the drama, but she still managed to finish watching every episode of it.
Q: did you often think of your grandma during the shooting?
A: of course. One of the reasons I accepted the cast was there also was a grandma in the story.
Q: what’s your brother’s take on this drama?
A: “sis, it’s very interesting, from the beginning to the end. The role resembles you so much. It turned out so well.”

HHJ style
Q: Goo Eun Seon style has become a topic. Do you think you have good tastes for clothing ?
A: it’s because I have my own style. This is my usual style, hat and jeans, and sneakers. The style shown in the drama and my real style are much alike.
Q: what you and LSG wore to the sets often turned out to be couple clothing?
A: wasn’t that amazing? LSG and I had never discussed about clothing, from the production announcement press conference on, it often turned out that way. Someone even suggested we dress up in couple clothes, but we didn’t plan it ahead, it often came out quite compatible. For instance, we were both in blue on the cruise ship shooting set. We really didn’t plan it. People would yell: “ you, you…” Our clothes colors were often similar, that also was the case in the last scene. “Why look alike again?” It truly was like that, as if there were a spy ….

Q: do you consider yourself sexy?
A: of course, young and sexy, HHJ. Never stop trying something new, but don’t want to force myself, I haven’t considered a complete makeover yet. If I ever did, I could perform naturally through my acting, but I really don’t want to, wouldn’t that be very unconvincing?

About HHJ
Q: Eun Seon (of BL) went to study abroad, what if it is HHJ?
A: for personal growth, love and family. Eun Seon chose to pursue personal advancement. Although I may not go study abroad, now both love and family are stable, why can’t I do it (embraced with their love)? ES wasn’t migrating to the US, she was going after her own dream and will return after the study. HHJ thought this kind of ending is acceptable. Among personal advancement, love and family, there isn’t a set standard for one to choose from. She sees them all equally precious and wouldn’t miss any of them.
Q: real personality
A: never quarrel with anyone. I would feel “ I have this side too? ” when there is a quarrel scene. I feel very strange. I had never restrained myself during the shooting. This wouldn’t have been a project if I couldn’t ignore myself during casting.
Q: what else do you want to do besides acting?
A: I would like to try a variety of things since I am full of curiosity. I can write, draw, and play in movies. Then this thought would pop up after I have tried them all: “am I prepping myself for acting?”

End:
Y-star audience, “ brilliant legacy” has ended, I have been loved by many of you, till the end of the interview. Thank you very much for giving me so much love, so much comforting, and so many wonderful things. I will work hard to show my best in the future. I hope you can be on the lookout for my next project. Please give me lots of love. Thank you. Be happy!!
Rae_Yoo
Rae_Yoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:55 am

Good People Deserve To Be Happy

The weekend drama “Brilliant Legacy,” starring actress Han Hyo-joo, has gained enormous popularity among viewers, recording viewer ratings of 30 percent on May 31. The main character, Ko Eun-sung, who is played by Han, is a woman in her early 20s who stands up against injustice and is determined to get back on her feet against all odds. “Good people like Ko Eun-sung deserve to be happy,” said Han, 22, smiling.

We met with Han on June 2 on a rainy day in a cafe in Apgujeong-dong. Han said, “Ko Eun-sung is kindhearted, but not as kindhearted as people think. She is frank but she doesn’t hold a grudge against anyone. I hope viewers will receive encouragement from my character, who overcomes all the hardships and gets back on her feet.”

Ko Eun-sung came from a once well-off family and studied in the United States, but one day she lost her parents, her autistic brother and all her money. At one point, she wanted to take her life, but thanks to her irrepressible energy she came to her senses and started things anew by delivering milk. Her strong personality was noticed by the CEO of a food company, Ms. Chang (played by Ban Hyo-jung), who announced one day that she would leave all her fortune to Eun-sung to teach her self-indulgent children and grandchildren. But in return, she asked Eun-sung to display her talent at quelling opposition from everyone around.

Han said, “In real life, few people get a chance to inherit a fortune only because of their kindhearted personality. But there’s no doubt that there are kindhearted people like Eun-sung in real life. I’m sure there are many of them. That’s why I don’t think this drama is purely fiction.”

Han says she was surprised to learn that her character would receive a fortune from Mr. Chang. “I was surprised to read in the script that Eun-sung agreed to receive the old woman’s wealth. I was confused. I asked myself if it’s okay to receive so much money like this,” said Han, laughing. After agreeing to inherit the wealth, Eun-sung launches a goodwill competition with Ms. Chang’s grandson, Hwan (played by Lee Seung-ki), over a restaurant that is on the verge of bankruptcy. But she, Hwan and Jun-se (played by Bae Su-bin) end up in a love triangle. Han says shyly she is excited and nervous to play the upcoming romantic scenes.

Thanks to Ko Eun-sung’s popularity, Han has received a chance to gain popularity after a long slump. She debuted in the 2004 MBC TV sitcom “Nonstop 5” and played a leading role in the 2006 KBS TV2 series “Spring Waltz.” She also appeared in “Iljimae” and “Heaven and Earth,” honing her acting skills. But her presence had remained largely unnoticed over the past five years.

Han said, “To be honest, I’ve been working hard since my debut but I wanted to make my presence more palpable, and I’ve been thinking hard about that these days. So far, I never had a chance to rest for more than two months and have had my hands full, but I failed to receive recognition for my acting or rise to stardom for my looks. I was very frustrated for a while and felt the need to set the right course for my life. Right then, I received the script of ‘Brilliant Legacy.’ I have no doubt that my character in this drama will help me change my image. So far, I have played quiet characters who had to be patient and suppress their feelings. But Eun-sung is a character who cried her heart out over her loss in episode one. I saw in her an opportunity to make my wishes come true and mature as an actress.”

Han says that in real life she tends to suppress her feelings and anger because she cares about other people’s feelings a great deal. She says she used to be very sensitive even in trivial things but since meeting Eun-sung she has become more upbeat. She said, “I want to be healthy both physically and mentally, like Eun-sung is.”

Her character has also earned Han popularity from middle-aged women, who regard her as an ideal daughter-in-law. “I’m happy to know that Eun-sung makes viewers cry and laugh,” said Han, whose makeup-free appearance in the drama has also revealed the hidden side of her beauty.

Han said, “I think viewers find me pretty because I try hard to show them the most candid side of myself. Before, I acted under the pretense of being someone else, because I lacked confidence. But even a small change can make a person beautiful. I have come to love myself and I am confident in my skills, and that apparently shows.”

source: KBS global
Rae_Yoo
Rae_Yoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:14 am

Light-hearted romance joins weekend lineup

Joining a string of fluffed-out fantasies like KBS' smash-hit "Boys Over Flowers" and MBC's "Cinderella Man," SBS' "Brilliant Legacy" treats weekend audiences to its take on the classic tale of a poor girl and her Prince Charming.

Devastated by her father's death and abandoned by a wicked stepmother, for a moment, it looks like the destitute heroine of the new Saturday and Sunday night series is fated to a Cinderella-esque destiny. That is, until, she suddenly inherits a legacy from the grandmother of her future Prince Charming. Not to mention, the prince of this tale is far from genteel.

Role reversal gives SBS' new series a refreshing levity that suits modern day society, where helpless heroines are no longer helpless and princes need to be rescued every now and then.

Played by singer and actor Lee Seung-gi, the hero of "Brilliant Legacy" is the spoiled grandson of a well-to-do family who finds himself cut off from his fortune. He is left to fend for himself while his future love interest inherits his legacy.

"I am very nervous," said actor Lee at a press conference held on Tuesday. "This is the first time I am playing the lead, so, to be honest, I feel pressure."

"I play a character ... who initially believes that if he has money then he has everything," he added.

Having already risen to fame on the small screen through "1 Night 2 Days," a segment from the KBS reality-variety show "Happy Sunday," the 22-year-old actor will be starring opposite fellow MBC "Nonstop 5" cast member Han Hyo-joo.

"Though we are the same age ... I thought, 'Wow, it would be wonderful to work with Hyo-joo,'" said Lee.

"You're telling the truth, right?" Joked co-star Han, who added, "My first impression of Seung-gi was that he was a very comfortable person."

Actress Han, who starred in the hit SBS series "Iljimae" (2008), is taking on the role of the spunky heroine, who, according to her, has a "courageous disposition."

In the preview screening to the series, Han's heroine punches Lee's hero in the face, hinting at future displays of pluck and audacity. And with the ball in the heroine's court, it will be interesting to see how she and her hero reach their fairytale ending.

"Brilliant Legacy" airs tomorrow night at 10 p.m. on SBS.

credit: Korean Herald
Rae_Yoo
Rae_Yoo

Back to top Go down

Post by White_lily Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:25 am

iya rae, gw bakal sering kesini...
thanks buat artikel ma gif nya Very Happy
gif hwansung yg didepan rmh hwan lucu jg tuch chessy
White_lily
White_lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae_Yoo Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:55 pm

iya..abis ubek2 Soompi tuh sampe puyengk Rae ekeke...Tapi gak percuma akhirnya dapet artikel2 menarik ttg SG & HJ Wink
Rae_Yoo
Rae_Yoo

Back to top Go down

Post by BettylBrack Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:17 am

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of WiFi Jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

BettylBrack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down